Student Research Travel Request Form

The College of Arts and Sciences has limited funds to support undergraduate research-related travel, especially travel to present at disciplinary conferences. Please fill out the request for support and submit it to the A&S Office of Undergraduate Research.

Please visit the travel forms page on the Arts and Sciences website for more information.